Most people who start up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, not because they are experts in the legal, financial, and fiscal aspects of running a business.
Indeed, these matters can often seem daunting, and even off-putting, to the budding entrepreneur. The good news is that you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business. All you need is the support of a team of trained experts.
That’s where we fit in. Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur, or taking your first steps to becoming your own boss, deciding to pursue your business ideas is an exciting and challenging prospect.
Understanding the most appropriate business structure for your venture is essential to minimise your tax liability and create the right organisational structure for growth, and this is an area where we can advise and work with you.
As an integral aspect of our service, and if it is the most appropriate structure, we can form a limited company for you. This formal process establishes a legal entity whose liability is limited by shares.
It is essential that this process is done in conjunction with the best advice, as a wrong decision could be costly to amend or create problems further down the line.
We can also help you with the ongoing administration and obligations required by the Companies Act and ensure that the business remains compliant with all its legal and regulatory obligations.
Every business can benefit from the experience of seasoned professionals. Our Management Support service allows you to incorporate one of our experienced business advisers on a short or long term basis.
This flexible service is designed to be there when you need it, and typically be for between one and three days a month together with regular ongoing advice by telephone and email.
You could benefit from this type of service if you would like to achieve:
- Benefits from regular strategic advice
- An impartial voice at board level or in key management meetings
- Earlier identification of problems
- Insights gained from experience from a wide range of industry sectors
- Credible addition to your presentation to outside organisations
- Be a sounding board for development and management issues