Specialist forensic services and litigation support experience as expert accountant includes:
- Share and business valuation, liquidity reviews and assessment of taxation liabilities in connection with matrimonial proceedings
- Quantification of loss arising in contractual disputes and contentious insurance claims
- Quantum of loss arising in contractual disputes and contentious insurance claims
- Quantum of damages of financial loss in cases of personal injury and fatal accident/dependency
- Assessing quantum in claims for wrongful dismissal
- Partnership and shareholder disputes, including expert determination
Specialist corporate finance experience in relation to:
- Business acquisition and disposals
- Corporate investigations
- Corporate re-finance and liquidity assessments
- High Court Intellectual Property Damages Case British Sky Broadcasting Group Plc (BSkyB) and others versus Satellite Direct.
- Detailed expert business valuation and sector review of a chain of London based pharmacies relating to matrimonial proceedings.
- Conducted a detailed analysis of high transactional volume substantial bank fund movements and forensic review and analysis for potential misappropriation of funds relating to wealthy individuals’ matrimonial proceedings.