Do I need one?
Often growing businesses are too small to afford a full time FD, however this can the most challenging time for the business, a time when they really need financial focus. This can be a position which could be outsourced to a suitable professional, offering you a regular and affordable support without the need to appoint an expensive full time Accountant.
What does the Financial Controller do?
The Financial Controller can help in the following ways:
- Review and improve the financial reporting system
- Minimise risk of error or loss
- Prepare monthly management accounts including ratio analysis
- Cash flow forecasting
- Fund raising
- Share schemes and bonus plans
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Business valuations
- International expansion
- Property and assets leasing
- Loans and borrowing
- Treasury and exchange risk
- Companies Act adherence and Company Secretarial functions
- Systems change, design, and installation
- Finance Personnel recruitment
- Grants and Incentives
- Planning indirect tax , eg vat, duties etc
Why not contact us today or telephone on 020 7993 6230 to find out how we help fill this gap in your business at a price that is guaranteed to be competitive. Growing fast with a limited budget does not mean you can’t afford a Financial Controller!.