WE ARE APPROVED REGISTERED CAA ATOL REPORTING ACCOUNTANTS
The travel industry has changed significantly over the last decade. As well as the threat of terrorism and concerns over carbon emissions, there are also new technologies, new business models and increasingly independent customers to consider.
Our travel industry specialists understand the issues facing owner managers and SME travel agencies, tour operators and travel management companies (TMCs) which means we can assist you with the day to day running and strategic development of your business (including all of your taxation, audit and regulatory requirements) helping you to plan effectively for the future.
Our travel and tourism services offer the following specialist services:
- Business planning, disposals and acquisitions
- Maintaining cash flow and profitability through difficult times
- VAT accounting and mitigation
- International VAT compliance
- Dealing with employment tax issues and the engagement of workers
- Licensing and protection support including ATOL, ABTA, IATA and TTA
- CAA requirements such as the APC
- Transfer pricing assistance
- Compulsory CAA ATOL Reporting Accountants Certificate (We are registered ATOL Reporting Accountants).
- Completion of travel sector regulators annual accountant’s reports i.e. IATA, ABTA & ABTOTBSP data audits
We are able to offer unparalleled advice with regard to all licensing and bonding issues, having maintained very close relationships with all of the aforesaid organisations together with all of the major travel insurance brokers and travel bond insurance obligors.
We have extensive experience dealing with the major travel industry licensing bodies:
- The Civil Aviation Authority
- The Association of British Travel Agents
- International Air Transport Association
- Travel Trust Association
- CAA (ATOL) compliance
- ABTOT: The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust
We are able to offer a comprehensive fixed price service with regards to applications for all forms of licence, membership and accreditation with the relevant travel bodies. We advise small and large companies alike in relation to specific licensing framework, financial and compliance issues. We advise small and large companies alike in relation to specific in the country, but nevertheless maintain a large portfolio of small thriving travel entities.
We also offer full and complete services with regard to all auditing functions and reporting to the Civil Aviation Authority and The Association of British Travel Agents in relation to their licence holders and members. We also have extensive working knowledge of the other travel industry regulatory and membership bodies.
Call us for a free consultation on FREEPHONE 0800 112 3191